LET'S FIND OUT!
How Do I Start?
First you need gather the materials we require in the Assessment Instructions. From there, you have 2 choices for assessment:
- Text or email your pictures and video, completed forms, and required information to us, and a Board Certified Practitioner will go over your materials and email you your assessment results and a recommendation for orthotics and recommended shoes for your foot type. If you wish to proceed you can purchase those orthotics on the Store Page. We will give you specific instructions on how to do that.
- Want to speak to a professional? You can Schedule a 15 minute one-on-one virtual appointment with one of our Board Certified Practitioners! Click for MORE INFO
We assess the following five items to determine your foot type:
- Arch height
- The direction your toes point
- The way you walk
- Your calluses
- Any relevant information you choose to share about your feet or symptoms
What Do We Need From You?
- Pictures of your bare feet from the back
- Pictures of your bare feet from the front
- Pictures of your calluses
- Videos of you walking
Your feet are unique. So, why settle for a generic foot orthotic?
The QUADRASTEP SYSTEM® is based on the different structural and functional aspects of the foot, categorizing them into 6 specific foot "types". Each foot type influences not only how you walk, but the conditions and symptoms that may affect you throughout your life.
The QUADRASTEP SYSTEM® provides prefabricated Custom-to-Foot Type orthotics with the corrective features necessary to help improve any existing aches or pains and reduce your future risk of experiencing pain. Quadrastep foot orthotics offer the quality and benefits of a custom foot orthotic without the custom price tag.
“I was having a lot of foot, leg, and lower back pain. My legs were always tired… Within the first few days after wearing the Quadrastep orthotics, I could tell right away that they were helping because the pain in my feet and legs was much less than before. There’s really no comparison between my Quadrasteps and the many different over the counter orthotics that I’ve tried over the years. It’s like night and day.” -MD, Abbott employee
“I’ve tried many different over the counter foot orthotics as well as a pair of custom orthotics and none of them did what they were supposed to do… Within a few days after trying a pair of Quadrastep foot orthotics, I was really surprised by how much better my knees and hips felt and how much more energy I had overall…It’s incredible! The Quadrastep orthotics have really improved the overall quality of my life.” -DH, Abbott employee
To learn more about the 6 different foot types and the symptoms associated with each of them, please visit Nolaro24.com